Smart Contract Development
Smart contract audit service is to provide blockchain companies the confidence needed to conduct an ICO or token sale. We have developed a number of analysis and review techniques to effectively minimize the risk of logic errors or vulnerabilities. Smart contract auditing is typically paired with our ICO Security Audit, which validates the maturity of your entire organization giving investors confidence. A review is typically carried out first as a readiness audit early in development and then the official audit just before the ICO begins.
What is Smart Contracts?
Smart contracts can be defined as Blockchain-based computer protocols which are virtual versions of regular contracts and are coded with predefined conditions. Smart contracts aim to offer high security while reducing transaction costs associated with conventional methods– traits that make them favorable alternatives to regular contracts.
What can Smart Contracts do?
- It can function as joint account so that funds can be spend only when all the parties agree unanimously.
- Manage agreements between users in the network.
- Provide utility to other contracts like a software library.
- Store information about an application such as domain registration information and such.
Advantages of Smart Contracts
- Decentralized execution
- Associated with Cryptocurrency
- A self auditing mechanism of digital value
- A network of computing nodes
©2018 Icoforo | All Rights Reserved.
Mon–Sat: 8:00 AM–6:00 PM